- Late CheckOut and early CheckIn have to be discussed and paid for in advance.
- The maximum occupancy may not be exceeded at any time during reservation.
- Owner does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any personal property of the Renter. (Owner will return any missing items found.)
- Renter will pay for repairs of any damage, they or their guests have caused.
- Renter hereby acknowledges that they have read the House Rules, understand it, agree to it, and have taken a copy if needed.
- Renter must be over 18 years of age.
- The property is left clean and in the same condition as when you arrived. If not, an additional cleaning fee may be charged.
- No damage is done, beyond normal wear and tear. Furniture is not stained or torn. No towels or linens are lost or damaged.
- No items are lost or stolen. Lost items must be reported to the owners.